Saturday, September 22, 2018

The Reading List

I've been on vacation for a couple weeks, and while I've read a lot, I've also let my reading pile build on me. So, at least for the review portion, I'm going to clear my list, one story at a time, before branching out into new stories. Finishing these reviews will keep me busy for a while.

Pre-Tolkien Challenge:
  • "At the Mountains of Madness" - H. P. Lovecraft
  • "The Death of Halpin Frayser" - Ambrose Bierce
  • A short story by Lord Dunsany
  • A short story by John Buchan
  • A short story by Lafcadio Hearn
Kindle Unlimited backlog:
  • Order of the Centurion - Jason Anspach and Nick Cole
  • Monsters - James Alderdice
  • Swords Against Darkness - edited by Andrew Offutt 
  • The Sign of the Moonbow - Andrew Offitt
  • Vindolanda - Adrian Goldsworthy
  • Scavengers - David West
  • Grey Cat Blues - J.D. Cowan
  • The Engima Strain - Nick Thacker
  • Some Dark Holler - Luke Bauserman
Castalia House Blog drafts:
A little accountability never hurts, so if there's something that catches your eye, please ask me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment